Topband: Post Stew comments, thanks for a great test !

N0tk at comcast.net N0tk at comcast.net
Mon Dec 28 14:00:18 PST 2009

I did not check this years log against last years but it seemed that, while signals were down a bit, I had no trouble working into the east coast with my 90 foot inverted L (31 feet vertical) and K3 at 100w. A good opening to JA on Sunday morning put 4 JAs in the log. I was also hearing UA0CA but could not raise him up to closing down about 30 minutes before sunrise. Complements are due to to KV4FZ for trying valiantly to get my grid exchange.

Dan N0TK
Highlands Ranch, CO