Topband: Fwd: [VHF] Jim - VK9NS - SK

DnEMoth at aol.com DnEMoth at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 10:05:46 EST 2009

____________________________________
 From: k5sw at sbcglobal.net
To: "vhf"@w6yx.stanford.edu
Sent: 2/10/2009  8:17:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: [VHF] Jim - VK9NS - SK

Anyone who has worked Norfolk Is. on 50 mhz knows Jim  VK9NS. He will be
missed.

Please pass on to  interested parties I am sorry if I have not included
everyone:

It is with deep sadness that I inform you  that Jim (VK9NS) passed
peacefully away on Norfolk Island at 15:40 local  time on 10 February
2009 after a short illness.

Jim is  survived by his wife Kirsti (VK9NL) and his four children: Bruce
(G3HSR),  Stuart, Sheena and Fraser (all living in the UK).

Jim's  contribution to Amateur Radio, DX-ing and IOTA is inestimable. He
will be  sadly missed.

Further information and condolences can be sent  to Kirsti at
jimkirsti at ni.net.nf  <mailto:jimkirsti at ni.net.nf>

Bruce  G3HSR
------
Submissions:             vhf at w6yx.stanford.edu