Topband: New Bev Pics including matching transformer

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 1 18:18:22 EST 2009

 I have included some pics of the new Beverage today.

So that a more thorough understanding may be had by all as to what I am doing here and also want to say to those who have been
putting off doing something, take a look at what I have so far, it isn't magic (in fact its ugly), it is just a matter of doing
something EVEN IF ITS WRONG.

So far I am glad I did and it actually is working to an extent, to exactly what extent I am still not sure, but then I am not
convinced anyone knows the exact answer to that question.

Just do SOMETHING ANYTHING and then
 (MAP IT) - Modify, Adjust, Perfect It

I waited for a long time and know now I didn't have to, it is just a matter of jumping into the fire or water so to speak run some
wire out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN. :0)

Feel free to give any constructive feedback you would like and thanks for all of the help from everyone who has responded to this
project.

http://www.ad5vj.com/projects/bevone/index.html

Bob AD5VJ