Topband: MD4K & QSL

Dave Sharred g3nkc at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 09:50:23 EST 2009

Hi Jorge

Sorry that you are having problems - it should be clear, but you had 1 wrong
call in your message.

If you search on QRZ.com for MD4K, it will say "GD0TEP for VHF";  "G3NKC for
HF QSO's".

Andy's main interest is VHF, but he has offered to get a card fast to anyone
who needs one. He always checks with me; or the logs first.

If you search on QRZ.COM for GD0TEP, you will see the link to Andy's home
page - this seems to be broken, so I have copied Andy; it was working OK
last weekend.  Andy uses PayPal; so you will get the card fast (1 way only
!).

I always upload the logs to LOTW and eQSL; this is done already

If you want a card from me; you can use the buro or a normal SAE / IRC / $2.
The postman bought another 13 QSL's today; they will be in the post
tomorrow!

The MD4K web site does not work - I will get the reference to it removed. We
are trying to find someone to make us a new web home page (I do not know
enough about it !)

73

Dave
G3NKC // MD4K