Topband: Coil programs

jacobsen_5 at msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Sat May 2 14:33:30 PDT 2009

Sorry about the somewhat "off topic" question.

I recently replied to Lee about some coil programs. It seems when I send a URL/HTTP direct to someone via e-mail, the address delivers fine.  When I send the same message thru the TOPBAND list, the URL/HTTP will double/duplicate itself entirely. If you click it to go to it, it will fail. I've checked everything I can think of in my e-mail program. It seems to be ONLY when going thru the list. IF I'm making any sense with this, does anyone have any ideas?????

Thanks for any help.

73 es GDDX
K9WN  Jake