Topband: Claiming 160m DXCC - Sending QSLs

g4puq at aol.com g4puq at aol.com
Mon May 25 01:49:16 PDT 2009

I wonder if anyone out there can put my mind at ease. After 11 years of perseverance with my very bent Inv-L, 100w and questionable radials -? I finally worked my 100th 160m DXCC entity ( JW/SM0MDG) and received my prized QSL card.

As far as I am aware 160m cards are not eligible for field checking and must be submitted to ARRL HQ. I feel a bit uneasy about parting with my valued cards, what is the best (SAFEST) way of sending my cards to and from Newington.

73 Peter G4PUQ

(Working on improving radials today!)