Topband: N9ADG QLF

Brian Moran brianmo at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 09:55:20 PST 2009

Apologies to all this morning trying to work the TX3 -- I was transmitting on the wrong VFO and NOT split. Despite the admonishment not to do so, it was someone sending "ADG up" to me on TX3's QRG that roused me out of my stupor. Thanks to whoever that was.

Could it have been the warmth of the closet shack? Just before the wrong-vfo incident, I had found I was transmitting into my dummy load (I always switch to the dummy load when not in the shack) for a few cycles. Doh!

Brian N9ADG