Topband: Low Alpha Delta DX-A twin sloper BEST antenna here -how can that be?

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wesattaway at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 7 07:46:35 PST 2009

Mike.... based on your prior description of antenna performance it should be
very easy to tell how the L is doing without the other antennas nearby.
Considering how bad you say it is I doubt that you need a reference antenna.
Just get on the air and see how it works.

1138 Waters Edge Circle - Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (office) - 318-393-3289 (cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics
-------------- EnCase Certified Examiner ---------------