Topband: "The DX Summit"

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Sun Nov 29 02:06:46 PST 2009

Because of the large number of bogus spots most of them originating from
Dx Summit, most cluster sysops have disabled the spots from OH8X-x and
K1TTT-14.
Spots will not go through the network if they are from those nodes.

If you want more info about other webcluster or telnet options please
look at this website: http://www.dxcluster.info/.

There is a discussion going on between cluster sysops to make it only
possible to spot if you are a registered user.

If any questions please to me only, lets keep the topband list clear.

73 Henk PA5KT

--
Henk Remijn PA5KT
email: pa5kt at remijn.net