Topband: Wire type in two direction beverage system

Mike Waters W0BTU mrscience65704 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 23:02:10 PDT 2009

Hello John,

It's good to hear from you, and I would love to answer your questions immediately. However, that is not possible right now. Sorry.

There are lots of great people on the Topband reflector that forgot more than I know about Beverages, I and I think it would be good if you posted your questions directly to that list.

I have two editions of Vic Misek's book, and also John Devoldere's Low Band Dx'ing book. John's (ON4UN) book is far, far better than Misek's book.

BTW, I don't know why Vic uses the core material he does. It's not optimum on 160.

73,
Mike Waters
W0BTU