Topband: note from FK8CP

Tree tree at kkn.net
Mon Feb 8 08:39:09 PST 2010

Dear Topbanders,

I wish to thank all the hams that helped me with parts/etc.

Since early december 2009, I have been working hard for the improvment
of my 160m Tx antennas and Rx antennas. Also since december my 18 years
old amp is working.

1) I want to thank all the friends who helped me with parts/etc:

A very special thanks to G3PQA and AA7JV.

Many thanks to: K4IQJ, KD9SV, W4ZV, K1LI, AA5C, N4IS, PA0CLN, PA3FQA, NJ6P.

2) Many thanks to those who contributed towards replacement tubes.  These
were received in January 2007, but it has taken awhile to fix everything
and test them: DL6LAU, AG6X, DF6PW, DJ8NK, DL1RG, DL3DXX, DL3JJ, DL4KQ,
DF9OX, DL8LAS, DL8SA, I4EAT, I4EWH, IK4GME, GDXF, K3SX, LY2IJ, N1AC, N1SV,
N6TR, W6OSP, W5WW, W7LR, ON4ATW, OH2BU, PA3GCV, VK3IO, V3PA (according to
Carsten's list).

I hope I forgot no one.

Again, many thanks to all these kind hams for their help and generosity.

I am still working on the improvment of my 160m Tx and Rx antennas.  Still
much work to do!

Good DXing to everyone
VY 73
Rémi  FK8CP