Topband: TX4T vs. TX3A (not TX5C as in previous post) from Far Eastcoast

Jeff w7jw at arrl.net
Mon Feb 15 14:10:30 PST 2010

Congratulations on working TX4T on TB. 160m has been full of surprises for
me as well this year. Your comment about "always check 160 before going to
bed" reminds me of one of my favorite quotes which, at least to me, seems to
be applicable to TB operations. "Whether you believe you can do a thing or
not, you are right."  --Henry Ford.

73 Jeff W7JW