Topband: Unused Beverages...ground them or let them "float" ???

Karl Brandt nd8dx at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 13:57:44 PST 2010

Hi All,

I know theres likely a million variables here but what is usually the best course..let the F/L's of the beverages not in use simply "float" or shud they be grounded? I use an old DXE remote coax swich with my beverages and the transformers are wound on binocular cores per W8JI's info so the F/L is not grounded out at the Bev's feed point. THe old DXE board has pads for soldering jumpers to ground the unused ports should one wish to do so.

TU 73 GB  Karl ND8DX