Topband: Beverage supports - Thinking of Deer...

Guy Olinger K2AV olinger at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 24 19:38:36 PST 2010

If the actual signal is more on the beverage, but the signal to noise
is better on your K9AY, and that difference is making the K9AY harder
to use, then simply add a good preamp after the K9AY.

Beverages don't work as well over salt water, or very highly
conductive earth, and that's just physics, not poor construction.

73, Guy.