Topband: GJ4CBQ QSL manager

Phil Daniells, GJ4CBQ gj4cbq at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:13:34 PST 2010

Hi.

Tom, GM4FDM has very kindly offered to be my QSL manager.  Please send
any new QSL requests to Tom.  (He started dealing with my QSL cards in
November/December last year).

I made a concerted effort before Christmas to clear my backlog of direct
cards but Nelson has alerted me to the fact that one or two remain.
I'll try and get them posted within the next few days.

If you have sent me cash/IRCs and have not received a card from me
please don't hesitate to send me an email;  I now have more spare time
to deal with QSL requests.

My apologies to those who have experienced delay in receiving a card
from me.  With Tom's help turnaround time should be a lot quicker in
future.  I might get on the air a bit more too :=))

73,

Phil, GJ4CBQ.