Topband: Pneumatic device for throwing antenna wire over the top ofa tree

W2PM w2pm at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 04:50:29 PDT 2010

Yes but with a little practice and a keen eye you can manually pull on the launched fishing line to prevent it from overshooting the target or worse, go wild.  HOWEVER, be careful it doesn't arc backward and into a downward path where you are standing (did that , done that AND survived it -- thanks to quick legs)

Sent from my iPad