Topband: PRE STEW & contest calendars

Sam Morgan k5oai.sam at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:34:11 PDT 2010

it's listed, just not as the *PRE* Stwe Perry:
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/weeklycont.php#2679

Stew Perry Topband Challenge: 1500Z, Oct 23 to 1500Z, Oct 24
  	Mode:	CW
  	Bands:	160m Only
  	Classes:	Single Op
Multi-Op
  	Max operating hours:	14 hours
  	Max power:	HP: >100 watts
LP: 5-100 watts
QRP: <5 watts
  	Exchange:	4-Character grid square
  	QSO Points:	1 point per QSO plus 1 point per 500 km
multiply QSO points by 4 if QRP station
  	Multipliers:	Low power: x1.5
QRP: x3
  	Score Calculation:	Total score = total QSO points x power multiplier
  	Submit logs by:	November 23, 2010
  	E-mail logs to:	tbdc[at]contesting[dot]com
  	Mail logs to:	(none)
  	Find rules at:	http://jzap.com/k7rat/stew.rules.txt

--
GB & 73