Topband: Great Opening to Eu

Greg - ZL3IX zl3ix at inet.net.nz
Fri Oct 29 13:19:37 PDT 2010

  I enjoyed a really great opening to Eu around my SR this morning, with
15 in the log, from DL, PA, I, OK, F, and G.  Wolf DF2PY peaked at a
genuine 599, and I was still working guys 20-25 min after SR.  The
opening was much better than anything around the same period last year.

In fact the long path openings to G at my SS have been better than last
year as well.

Carl, Thomas, and the other propagation guru's - is there anything
special today in the space Wx that might cause this?

73, Greg, ZL3IX