Topband: W9DXCC - register now to save!

Jim N7US jim at n7us.net
Tue Aug 2 04:38:31 PDT 2011

This is a reminder to send in your registration for the W9DXCC Convention
now so you can get the discount for registrations received by September 10.
The convention is only a little more than a month off, on September 16-17.
We're looking for an accurate count so we can plan accordingly.

We have a great program, several vendors, QSL checking, lots of nice prizes,
a CW copying contest, a super banquet with ARRL President Kay Craigie, N3KN,
speaking, and two hospitality suites.

The attached flyer has the highlights, and the full information is available
at http://www.w9dxcc.com .  We have set up an account with PayPal for your
convenience or you may mail your registration.

A late addition to the program is Jay Terleski, WX0B, of Array Solutions who
will be discussing new products.

The convention is a great opportunity to see your friends and make new ones.

Please pass on the information to your friends and fellow club members.  We
are using email instead of snail mail because we would rather spend money on
improving your convention experience.

Jim N7US

PS: I tried to send this email yesterday, but some or all recipients did not
receive it.  Please ignore this if it's a dupe.