Topband: ARRL 160M Test Comments

Eddy Swynar deswynar at xplornet.ca
Thu Dec 8 04:22:36 PST 2011

Hi Guys,

If each & every one of the contributors (and there are many!) to this thread about the 160-meter contest was to take pen & paper in hand & actually WRITE to his/her representative on the ARRL Contest Committee---with a "cc" to the committee chairman---I'm sure the numbers alone would make them sit up & listen...

Repeated past personal experience here has demonstrated to me that such action really & truly CAN be effective. Even just a single, solitary letter can get the powers-that-be to think along your lines, provided you've made a strong enough argument for what it is that you might be arguing for.

You have the ability to induce change, but only IF you communicate with the proper persons...and like-minded numbers here certainly would help, rather than hinder, your cause!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ