Topband: QSL or CFM or R?

W0UCE w0uce at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 13 10:37:47 PST 2011

On CW after the exchange TU works...

-----Original Message-----
From: topband-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:topband-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of bob finger
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 1:25 PM
To: Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Cc: topband at contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: QSL or CFM or R?

Bill you nailed it.  You must get a confirmation of some type.  I
personally prefer to send GL on cw or "good luck" on the rare times I'm
on ssb.  73 works too.  CFM seems popular in EU.  If I call you and you
don't confirm my exchange then you won't be in my log and it will cost
you points.  I can hit delete just as fast as I can hit "enter".  If
more of us do this, the habit of guys not confirming will gradually
diminish, assuming they care.  73 bob de w9ge