Topband: QRP Question

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at bdtv.se
Tue Dec 13 12:52:23 PST 2011

Yes really. FCC does not rule the world and in this case
FCC is wrong.

Country designator is put before the callsign. This changed
way back in the 1970´ties

Not to confuse things if I go to England and work mobile
I could sign G3/SM2EKM/m or M3/SM2EKM/m, plain and simple
and not confusing.

Not to waist any more BW I will now QSY to a different QRG.

/Jim SM2EKM