Topband: NEW FCP Isolation Transformer Photos

W0UCE w0uce at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 19 11:04:50 PST 2011

Bill:
Your question can best be answered by Guy, K2AV as he has done all the
design and testing work.  I am just his antenna tryer outer, FCP putter
upper, low band antenna work gopher, field trialer and all round amazed
individual by his knowledge and innovation with 160 and 80m antennas.

73,
Jack

Have you made any loss measurements across transformers constructed in this
way? I'm curious what you've been seeing performance-wise as I've been
thinking of constructing a similar transformer for a different purpose
(essentially in place of a balun).

  -Bill KB8WYP