Topband: Boring Report - December

Luis Mansutti IV3PRK luisprk at tin.it
Thu Jan 6 08:56:18 PST 2011

> All of this sort of adds to me thinking conditions are significantly
> worse than they were the past couple or years.  Likely worse than
> they have been since 2006.
>
> Just wondering if this matches the perception of others?  Looking
> back in my logs - it's amazing to me that I actually went through
> several years of working zero Europeans - but it appears we might
> be on the brink of this happening again?
>
> 73 Tree N6TR
> ______________

Tree,
for sure you perception fully matches with mine.
On this page you can see 18 years behaviour of my West Coast openings:
http://www.iv3prk.it/west-coast.htm
Scroll down on the current season to get a confirm of how miserable it looks
like here.
But we are still under low solar activity with the most stable and quiet
geomagnetic field we ever enjoyed, so anybody can explain what's happening ?

HNY and let's hope cndx will get better.

Luis IV3PRK