Topband: Boring Report - December

Jo, YC0LOW yc0low at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 23:18:04 PST 2011

Tree,

It is NOT the Boring report that matters. It's the boring band to listen in
Cinere.

Having read many of the topband guru's observations here, I realised that I
am not alone and my system on 160 meters found not guilty.

Has someone ever studied the correlation between volcanic dusts/eruptions
and the propagation on Medium Frequency spectrum, please?

Tnx es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW