Topband: 4A4A and OD5NJ on 160m CW

John Langdon jlangdon at outer.net
Fri Mar 18 08:28:53 PDT 2011

4A4A was very loud here, but I listened to OD5NJ for a long time and he was
weak to very weak in Texas. Totally inaudible on the transmit antenna
(sloper), and very weak on the NE beverage.

I only called for about a 5 minute period when I could really tell who he
was coming back to, but the folks calling by mistake either dead zero beat
or at least inside my 200 Hz filter blotted him out most of the time.

73 John N5CQ