Topband: Pixel Technologies Magnetic RX Loop

W2PM w2pm at aol.com
Mon May 9 04:15:39 PDT 2011

The only thing which would make this "better" than the usual mag loop is better balance - but W8JI has shown a single wire loop can be much easier to balance than the coax.  Not sure how broad banded they get with the Mobius design - that COULD be it's only advantage for this antenna type.  By the way, I've use a number of magnetic loops and have found the balance issue to be un-critical as you still get the ultra sharp null off the two ends.

Sent from my iPad