Topband: Solar Wind indicator

Herb Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Sun May 15 11:02:25 PDT 2011

I don't know if this solar wind indicator is of any value but I found it
on a site where I get an update on local and regional  weather
conditions.  I have see solar conditions on many amateur radio web sites
before but not an indicator of magnetic field direction, speed, and
dynamic pressure. It appears to be a product of NOAA and is animated.
It would interesting to learn if there could be any dynamic or delayed
correlation between signal path QSB, ducting, and path skew on 160 meters.

Herb, KV4FZ

http://marquitosweather.com/solar_wind_ani.gif