Topband: Radials help

WA8JXM wa8jxm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 04:30:26 PST 2011

On Nov 10, 2011, at 12:48 PM, Gary Smith wrote:

> If you're looking for uninsulated wire you can find some pretty good
> deals on electric fence wire at Tractor Supply

Even above ground (as electric fence) that Tractor Supply fence wire rusts pretty quickly.   I don't think it would be worth the effort to bury it.

Many years ago, I bought a mile of aluminum electric fence wire and put that down before laying sod in the yard.   But of course aluminum is harder to make a good connection.

Ken