Topband: T32C and 3D2R

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 07:13:35 PDT 2011

Hello,

hope you guys good QSO´s with this stations.

T32C is very active and doing the things very well.

I was surprised to hear them, and that they heard me, 2 days ago. I want to
know what antennas system they have, because when they copied CX they switch
in my direction and the signal improved to 579..! Last night I also heard
them very active in 160 mts

Other story to 3D2R. They are finishing in 2 days but the guys at T32C are
more active (and they still have 23 days to stay there!). At least not at
the best hours for the Americas.

Today at 06:30 I worked 3D2R in 80 mts. he continue calling and no pile up.
I asked the operator to activate 160 mts and he told me that later. No I see
the first spot at 11:25 utc.  After W1, W2, W3 sunrise and of course mine
that is 09:11utc

Only September 30th they were active for east coast and SA

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W