Topband: N. American 'Band Plan'

Steven Raas sjraas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:31:28 PDT 2011

First off I would like to introduce myself, as I am new to the reflector. My
name is Steve Raas - N2JDQ and I have just recently become QRV again on TB.
I will spare the details as their not fancy my qrz page has some information
on my antenna situation @ the moment.

My question is, is there a 'band plan' of sorts in place for TB.Being new I
dont want to create any issues, like alot of new stations, I dont hear well
(Yet) but I radiate fairly well.

All info I find online is contradictory so any input would be very helpful.
 Specifically I am looking for CW calling frequencies, QRP Calling
frequencies, 'DX Window' ect ect.

If you can you can reply to me directly my email is '  sjraas(at )gmail(
dot)com  '

Thanks in advance,

Steve Raas
N2JDQ