Topband: F.S. KD9SV Transceiver Front End Protector With Rig To Amp Interface Buffer

Thomas F. Giella thomasfgiella at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Sep 17 08:46:34 PDT 2011

I have for sale a KD9SV Transceiver Front End Protector With Rig To Amp
Interface Buffer.

It was used between my Icom 756 Pro III and 160 meter outdoor rotatable
coaxial receive loop, also between my rig and Ameritron AL-811H amplifier.
It is now excess to my needs and is in like new condition. Runs on 12-14
volts DC.

You can see pictures of the item at
http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?312954-KD9SV-Transceiver-Front-End-Protector-With-Rig-To-Amp-Interface-Buffer&p=2338108#post2338108 .

Asking $70 plus $10.00 for insurance, packing and shipping. Payment via USPS
money order okay. Payment via Paypal also okay but you have to pay the 3.5%.
Contact Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O, Lakeland, FL at
thomasfgiella at tampabay.rr.com .

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at arrl.net

NZ4O Amateur & SWL Autobiography: http://www.nz4o.org
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.solarcycle24data.org
NZ4O HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast: http://www.solarcycle24.org

---
Virus Database (VPS): 110917-0, 09/17/2011
Tested on: 9/17/2011 11:46:35 AM