Topband: 4W6A

Kev Haworth m0tnx at btopenworld.com
Sun Sep 18 12:43:27 PDT 2011

Merv et al..

I am 4W6A assistant QSL manager, I also work as their web updater, and liaise
with the Team Pilot, Col, MM0NDX.

Can I first thank Merv for his post, it has been passed to the 4W6A team, and
can I explain the reason they were having trouble hearing stations...

They had a faulty 240v-12v inverter that was giving out hash, therefore
hampering operations. Already tonight (20:40 BST) several EU stations have made
contact.with 4W6A, so it seems the RX situation has improved dramatically.

Please, if any of you have reports, or have worked them, would you be kind
enough to mail Col, MM0NDX, dxer5d at gmail.com or myself, address in the head of
this message.
Thanks for any help

Kev