Topband: Effect of current max not at base of vertical.

Darl DEEDS na8w at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 06:35:46 PDT 2011

Or driving around and the AM BCB got much louder when driving over a
railroad track. I wonder what would happen if my radial system would be the
tracks, only one since I don't want to trip the signal. But the train every
hour would probably cause lots of issues, not to mention the railroad
police. Never mind.

Darl  NA8W