Topband: 9M0L

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 17 12:05:58 PDT 2012

There are chances but it's small. All expeditions who are claiming to want
to exploit 160 only really need to at least be QRV at their Grey lines, plus
and minus 20  minutes, and anything else possible in between SS and SR.
	But my pet peeve is those that are totally unaware of Long path
being the only viable path, usually because they do  not experience it at
the home location.  GL Clive GM3POI