Topband: Soldering in the wild!

Herb Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Sat Aug 4 16:21:15 PDT 2012

By putting a small layer of tape on the connection first, then the
Butyl, and the a more substantial layer of tape, it is much easier to
inspect the connection should this be required later down the road.
Butyl on coax or wire connections is a real bear to remove beause it
sticks to everything and adheres to everything as it is supposed to.

Herb, KV4FZ