Topband: Lab style comparison results on 160m small lot antenna changes.

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:00:18 EST 2012

Dave,

I have a lot of faith in NEC and N6LF's work, also. But I think the testing
is required partly because we cannot successfully model Guy's folded
counterpoise in NEC to determine the changes in ground loss, etc.

I would love to remote-switch between a few elevated radials and an FCP
under an inverted-L here at my QTH.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com