Topband: Looking for OK, AK & HI scheds for WAS

vtnn43e at comcast.net vtnn43e at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 11:15:41 EST 2012

I am getting close to applying for my 160M WAS but have never been able to get OK, AK and HI.
My marginal antenna (longwire of unknown length tuned remotely with a SGC tuner) does not help much for AK and HI and I am not surprised that I have never heard either location.
If anyone is willing to set up a sched from OK that would be great.
Would have to use some form of WSJT to make the AK and HI contacts.
73
Zack
N8FNR