Topband: VP6T

Bernie McClenny, W3UR bernie at dailydx.com
Thu Feb 2 17:43:08 PST 2012

Starting April 1st LoTW works for WPX too!

For those who need a VP6T QSL go via G3TXF.

Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
The Daily DX
The Weekly DX
How's DX
3025 Hobbs Road
Glenwood, MD 21738
410-489-6518
Get a free two weeks of The Daily DX and The Weekly DX
http://www.dailydx.com/trial.htm
The Daily DX on Twitter - http://twitter.com/dailydx