Topband: Proper Decorum On The "Gentleman's Band"...

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:40:10 PST 2012

Hi,

Some of the things that happen on the radio - including on top band, are
very disappointing and can be irritating. I have two or three *other*
activities like playing a musical instrument, gardening, fishing,
petting/grooming/training my dog, and if one of those proves
'irritating' at any given moment I put it down and pick up another.
Eventually the irritation passes and I can resume whichever one I had to
take a break. Illegitimi non carborundum.

73,

Bill  KU8H