Topband: Radials help (Mark van Wijk) At-a-go Herb !!

Jim F. j_fitton at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 13:34:16 PST 2012

I'm with you !

The delete key on the keyboard is for deleting.

But I use the mouse button (open) on this list,
and devour every bit of information.

I assume I am in the majority here.  To often we
bow to minority opinion, being the gentlemen that we
are.

BTW, yesterday morning I called CQ/QRP with my new radials
and nine (9)  stations returned with a signal report !!!   Thank you !

jim / W1FMR