Topband: Radials help (Mark van Wijk)

Mark van Wijk pa5mw at home.nl
Sat Feb 11 15:06:02 PST 2012

Please do not abuse my wording. Or maybe I need to clarify.

I DO welcome any discussion on exsting and new proposed antenna/ground systems.

However, discussions tend to be jammed by people throwing in basic theories, papers, even laws of physics from those who seem to oppose a (valid) new idea (FCP).

The next step is not to outsmart the guy via your kybd, but to built, test and compare.

That's why I said stop the endless talking and start building.

73 Mark, PA5MW