Topband: 160M JT65HF, etc....

n0ah.ham Paul Veal bryonveal at msn.com
Mon Jan 2 14:08:14 PST 2012

I think I speak for many when the real issue is adjacent digital QRM at or near the edge of 1.835MHz.  There is much less CW from 1.840MHz-1.850Mhz. If antenna tuning issues are the main problem, why not just move up outside the band edge of 1.840Mhz??

I have a real problem with digital operators who ignore our presence near or around 1.838MHz and just blindly transmit where stations are listening.  I really appreciate the nature of a lot of the informative posts from JT65 operators on this matter, but are we just not discussing moving up 3 KHz from 1.838Mhz?

73

paul  N0AH
DM79nn