Topband: multicore phone cable as radials

jonathan white jonathang8ccl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 06:52:26 PDT 2012

Sorry for maybe a dumb question .But can you use this trpe of cable as
radials/counterpoise, as I rent and cant really dug up garden to do job
properly so hit on this idea.
Idea is each individual strand in the cable will act as one radial.
BUT I probable know the answer.
Please give me your thoughts I have a 100` garden and limited to the fence
line which is chicken wire, on galvanized wire supports, and also a 30`/40`
steel mast which is earthed with 4 6` galvanized steel conduit tubes.
Regards
Jon G8CCL.