Topband: Reducing Noise in the Shack

DAVID CUTHBERT telegrapher9 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:28:06 PDT 2012

I don't like diff mode only filters because they have diff mode to common
mode conversion due to component tolerance.

I don't see a fuse in the NQN filter and it us rated for only 7 amps. To be
used on a 20 amp circuit without an internal fuse it must be able to handle
20 amps. I assume it's not UL listed?

Dave WX7G