Topband: It is not so much propagation

Chet moore chetmoore at cox.net
Mon Mar 19 11:05:49 PDT 2012

Bill,

I truly wish that was the case.  I think you may be a bit out of touch
On how many "serious" ops have beverages.  I can't stick one on my 1/4 acre
lot.  You probably have it right that if you don't have room for beverages
you probably can't be a big gun but lack of beverages doesn't reduce my my
"seriousness or enthusiasm for top band.  That being said,  if you will send
a certified check down here for 400 k I promise that I will  move to  a 2 -
3 acre lot and put up a 8 beverages to prove exactly how "serious" I am.
Bank wire in lieu of a certified check is ok.

73

Chet N4FX