Topband: Summer Stew Perry

Robin wb6tza at socal.rr.com
Thu Mar 22 22:16:51 PDT 2012

And if you cant work Dietmar, you sure aren't going to work anybody else within 5000 Km.
He can dig out and work stuff I can just sorta barely hear listening with my headphones in
parallel with his!    Static crashes?  I remember him stumbling out of the topband tent at
dawn with blood running out of his ears saying - no beverages, no contacts! ( after
working hundreds of EU through the equatorial static)

Just remember that's what our southern hemisphere brethren have to deal with when we are
all sitting there during the nice cold static free winter nights.  Least we can do is get
on and work THEM when its relatively quiet at their end.

Robin, WA6CDR
(VP6DX)