Topband: YB8Y 160m Equipment

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Wed Mar 28 13:00:57 PDT 2012

Perhaps they are gone now, but was hearing them daily with up to 599 signals
on top band and 80 meters,  worked both YC0LOW/8 and YB8Y.
Not many calling them on top band,  just a few JAs that I could hear.
So the antennas were working.  At least to this QTH.  Louder than any other
YB that I have heard on.
73 Merv K9FD/KH6