Topband: 7O6T - Tonight

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Sun May 13 21:04:40 PDT 2012

Wonder if theres any way to get word to them to try at my sunrise on any
band,
160, 80, 40,   looks like their sunset is 15.17Z and my sunrise is
15.50Z so have
a very good shot at them,   so far with daily monitoring they have not
shown up
until 1700Z time ..
Guess the low bands dont really have a high rating to operate on when
they can
run huge pile ups on HF.  Or are my sunrise/sunset charts off ?
73 Merv K9FD/KH6