Topband: CQ WPX CW - 2012

IZ5MOQ iz5moq at rrdxa.eu
Thu May 24 11:32:36 PDT 2012

During the WPX, I will try to stay, monoband, on 160M, knowing in advance that the general band traffic will be (maybe) poor.

Here, in my zone, the sun will set late and will rise a few hours later... but, I'll try :), expecially S&P, waiting for the possible "end season" new one.

My main target :O :) will be the M/M from Colombia: HK1NA, and focusing a bit to Africa and the Middle East.

Next week, in the case of some result, I will re-mail here to share.

GL in test!

Alessandro, IZ5MOQ